HMS DxBone Excellence Center is a leading provider of general orthopedic care in Dubai. Our team of highly qualified and experienced orthopedic surgeons specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of bone and joint disorders, including:
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow
- Joint Replacement Center
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Pediatric Orthopedics and Scoliosis
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Spine Care and Surgery
- Sports Medicine
We offer a comprehensive range of general orthopedic services, including:
- Non-surgical treatments: These may include physical therapy, medication, and injections.
- Minimally invasive surgery: We use the latest techniques to perform minimally invasive surgery whenever possible, which can reduce pain and recovery time.
- Traditional surgery: When necessary, we also perform traditional surgery to repair or replace damaged bones and joints.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality of orthopedic care in a compassionate and supportive environment. We work closely with our patients to develop personalized treatment plans that meet their individual needs and goals.
Why choose HMS DxBone Excellence Center for general orthopedics?
- Our team of experts: Our orthopedic surgeons are highly qualified and experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of bone and joint disorders.
- Our state-of-the-art facility: We have a state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest technology and equipment to provide our patients with the best possible care.
- Our personalized approach: We work closely with our patients to develop personalized treatment plans that meet their individual needs and goals.
- Our commitment to patient satisfaction: We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and service.
If you are experiencing pain or discomfort in your bones or joints, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic surgeons. We can help you diagnose the cause of your pain and develop a treatment plan to get you back to your active lifestyle.